The Management Reset Code (MRC) in the biometric keypad has the same functionality as an MRC in a lock. Setting the MRC in a Biometric keypad does one of three things to the lock.
- It sets a MRC in the lock and keypad.
- It syncs the locks MRC (provided with lock) and Keypad together.
- It just sets a MRC into the keypad.
1. Press START to begin.
2. Press * to get the lock to prompt you for the setup code.
3. Once in the setup menu press 2 for lock setup then 2 for lock program.
4. Press 5 to set a MRC for a Biometric keypad with a 6120 lock body.
Press 7 to set a MRC for a Biometric keypad with a z02 or 6123 lock body.
5. The factory master code you enter must be 1 2 3 4 5 6 #. If it has been changed, you cannot set a management reset code. The display will prompt you to enter the management reset code (made up or provided from factory), then enter it again to confirm. Remember that there is a double key press of 0/1 or 0/3 somewhere in the MRC.
6. After confirming the MRC for the last time you will get one of the following screens:
MRC set in keypad and lock
MRC set in sync with lock or MRC set only in keypad.