Learn more about Our Q&A Resources page is dedicated to helping you quickly and easily find answers to commonly asked product-related questions.
Contact our trained customer service and technical support representatives with questions, concerns, or to get help troubleshooting a potential problem with your Sargent and Greenleaf product, software, or technology integration.
|Number of Codes|
|Time Delay (in minutes)|
|Number of Audit Events|
|Number of Wheels|
|Wheel Case Material|
For Electronic Locks
The one-battery keypad is ideal for use with Models 6120, Titan PivotBolt, and Spartan PivotBolt. The battery is kept in an easy-to-access battery compartment at the base of the keypad to allow for a quick and easy battery change.
Auto Relocking Pivotbolt
- Motor blocking
- High cycle/heavy use
- Safe boltwork does not attach to lock bolt
- Automatically relocks when safe’s boltwork is fully closed
- Lock bolt retraction and extension controlled by safe’s boltwork
- Stainless steel lockbolt
- Withstands 225 lbs. of bolt end pressure
- Efficient for longer battery life
- Direct locking for applications where a boltwork system is not employed
- Beveled edge lock bolt
- Motor retracts and relocks via spring action—no dial or handle required
- Non-dead-latching bolt